Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Paper Smooches Spark Challenge!

Hello :)
 
Today I want to share a card I created for the PAPER SMOOCHES SPARKS CHALLENGE blog http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com and this weeks challenge is a picture perfect challenge.
 
 
 
 
You are shown a picture and are to use it as your inspiration for whatever you would like to make. This weeks picture is:
 
 
 
 
Love the look of these colored tags all together. That in itself would make a cute card.
Here is the card I came up with.
 


I used the numbers paper from DCWV's Birthday Wishes 6x6 stack.
For the stamped crayons and the thanks teacher I used the PAPER SMOOCHES smarty pants stamp set. I first stamped the crayons out using my TIM HOLTZ distress inks and then colored them in with my copics.
 
Thank you for stopping by
melonie :)
 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the rainbow of crayons and fun patterned paper!! Thanks for playing along with the SPARKS challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE that crayon banner-- so fun! Great use of papers and fun take on this photo inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you will play along this week with our GOLD trend watch!!

    ReplyDelete