Thursday, May 23, 2013

Card made for a YouTube challenge!!!!

Hello fellow bloggers :)
Today I spent some time entering some YouTube challenges.
The first challenge required you make a card using a C C design image or an image from Lala Land.
I do not own any Lala land stamps and have just started collecting C C design stamps so I only have 3
I ended up using my favorite of the 3 and she is Fairy Abigail.
Here is my card :)
 


Fairy Abigail was colored with my Copics.
Stardust stickles were added to her wings,
I used the Collage Art stack from DCWV,
the pearl trim is from recollections and I've had it in my stash for at least 1 year lol.
The small roses were purchased from a de-stash group on Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by :)
Melonie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya this week.


    Nelly

    ReplyDelete