Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!!!!

Hello :)
 
Today I want to share a card I created for this weeks Farm Fresh Friday Challenge OH BOY! over at http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/ in which you were to use a Male image.
 
This is the card I created:
 

 
I absolutely love this image!!
This is Hello Ian from The Greeting Farm and I paper pieced his hat as well as his shorts.
I used papers from The Lost and Found Breeze 6x6 paper pad as well as The Four Seasons Stack from DCWV. He was colored using my copics and I also used the Spica glitter pens on the flower he is holding.
 
 
I will also be entering this card into the http://anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/ photo challenge in which we were to use the following photo for inspiration.
 

 
Thank you for stopping by!!
Melonie


3 comments:

  1. Great take on that photo challenge! Thank you for playing at Anyone for Anya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful male card!
    Thanks for playing at Anyone for Anya.
    Hugs, Cristina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! You rocked the paper piecing! Great guy card! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete