Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hello Again :)

I have spent my Saturday in my craft room making cards! I thought it would be fun to enter some more challenges. This next card I created for my DAD for Father's Day. My Dad loves to fish so I used the ROCK THE FARM stamp set from THE GREETING FARM. As well as papers from the 6x6 paper house BEACHES mini paper pad.
 

 
I will be entering my card into the GARDEN VARIETY TUESDAY CHALLENGE over at The Greeting Farm blog http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/. This week is a color challenge and they wanted you to use blue and green.
 
 
I will also be entering CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES sketch challenge.
They provided this sketch
 

 
 
Thank you for stopping by :)
Melonie

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this card! I always have such a hard time doing masculine cards but this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Krystal :) I love that image, thanks for stoping by :)

      Delete