Sunday, June 30, 2013

2 post in one day Oh my :)

So I decided to make another card for The Greeting Farm Challenges :)
I will be entering the Garden Variety Tuesday challenge over at Splendidstamping.blogspot.com.
This was the sketch that was provided
 
 
 
and this is the card I came up with
 
 
I used the Queen Bean stamp from The Greeting Farm, colored her in with my copics and also used my spica glitter pens. The heart doily is from spellbinders and the sentiment is from the Flutter heart clear stamp set from the greeting farm.
 
I will also be entering my card in this weeks Anyoneforanya.blogspot.com challenge which was GLITTER. In my card I added a piece of red glittered cardstock and added glitter to the image itself.
 
Thank you for stopping by
Melonie :)
 

5 comments:

  1. Love your sparkling red card!! This Bean stamp is great ( must get it too..).
    Great to see you here at ANYONE FOR ANYA, hope you will share other cards with us soon!

    Hugs AFA DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rounded edges of your sketch, reminds me of a queen of hearts card! :) Thanks for joining us this week at the Anyone for Anya!

    Mei
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Love to Create DT
    Creative Card Crew DT
    Crazy Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is beyond sweet! Love your card! Thank you for sharing at Anyone for Anya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please forgive me, Melonie, for being late at commenting on your awesome card...the holidays have totally taken over my time. Your card is wonderfully done. Sure hope to see you this week, our new challenge has begun!

    ReplyDelete