Sunday, June 30, 2013

It has been a while!!!!!

hello bloggers :)

I haven't really had time to create anything lately. My oldest 2 boys are now home from school for summer break and adding my 2 little ones to the mix there just hasn't been time for creating :(
Today however I was able to escape into my craftroom for a couple of hours while hubby held down the fort lol. I wanted to participate in the DCWV Stack-a-Holic Template challenge this month and I realized tomorrow is the last day to enter. So with that in mind I started on my hours long journey to get creative :)

This was the template given for this months challenge



And this was the card I created using the Sunday Afternoon stack



Love how it turned out :)

I will also be entering it into the Simon says stamp blog challenge this week since it is Anything goes week.

Thank you for stopping by
Melonie



2 comments:

  1. Love your card! I'm guessing this is a reflection of your family... You should totally frame this & hang it as art in your home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janelle, it is my family :)
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete