Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Patriotic Card!!

Hi Bloggers :)
 
 
Today I am sharing a card I created using this sketch from mojomonday.blogspot.com
 

 
I just learned about this blog and already I love the sketches I have seen :)
I am new to the blogging community and am always looking for inspiration in sketches.
 
This is the card I came up with
 
 
 
I used the My Favorite Thing 4x6 stamp from The Greeting Farm and chose the girl image.
I colored her in with my copics which I am still trying to get the hang of when it comes to coloring hair and skin. The papers are from a stack called Little boys and their toys that I purchased at hobby lobby and it is from the paper studio.
 
I will be entering my card into the Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm blog which is splendidstamping.blogspot.com. This weeks challenge is Red, White, Blue + Ribbon.
I will also be entering the Simon Says Stamp challenge and this week it is a Patriotic Theme
 
 
Thank you for stopping by
Melonie :)
 

3 comments:

  1. She's a cutie, and I love how you made this into a patriotic card! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge! (if you'd like to be considered for our random prize, please provide a link back to our challenge (just add this above in your post text: http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2013/07/simon-sayspatriotic.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Melonie :-) the image is adorable and I love the papers and layout ,,, fabulous design :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x
    as Lin has said ,,, please add a link to the challenge blog :-) and would you please consider turning off word verification xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Love it, it came out adorable...I tried to follow you on your blog but it told me to come back later...

    super big hugs

    larelle-susann

    ReplyDelete